A few months ago, Shanti was cooking with hot oil and burned her hand. The blisters became infected and were simply not healing like they were supposed to...
When Shanti arrived at the hospital, she was given a skin test and it showed that Shanti has leprosy. Because of her leprosy, her hands were becoming clawed and nerves damages mean her thumbs are unable to hold things properly.
Your generous gift can provide urgent medical care to overcome the damage that leprosy has done.
Your gift today could:
Your support will give Shanti a future - enable Shanti to use her hands again, learn to sew, and maybe even set up a small business to help support her family.